What do you do with old uncleared transactions?

Maf. King maf at chilwell.net
Tue May 12 17:29:41 EDT 2015

On Tue 12 May 15 22:16:46 John Dablin wrote:

> Sorry if this is a silly question, but how do you 'void' a transaction?
> I've an  uncleared cheque from several years ago which will never be
> paid in now, but it still sits there forlornly waiting to be reconciled.

Hi John,

Make sure you are in the relevant account register view, with the cursor in 
the  transaction in question.

Transaction Menu -> Void Transaction


More information about the gnucash-user mailing list