Expense Voucher Help

Jeff Robison jefe.robison at gmail.com
Wed May 13 18:01:41 EDT 2015

No idea what I was doing wrong. Went crazy trying to figure it out. Setup a
new gnucash play account, and it worked fine. Started my real accounts from
scratch and re-entered everything from the start works fine there too.

It was probably good to redo my books anyway because there was a lot of
learning that caused abandoned invoices, expenses, etc.

Thank you.