Online Banking - Setup

therealex therealex123 at gmail.com
Mon May 18 12:09:45 EDT 2015

Hi Anthony,

I'm trying - without much success - to get this to work.  I don't see any
field for Bank Code in the setup dialog of Aqbanking wizard.

It asks for Username and UserID (and Client UID, which doesn't seem to
apply)
Bank settings have Bank Name, Broker ID (which doesn't apply), and I used
your settings for FID, ORG, and Server.  There is no box for Bank Code.

Also, no request for a password came up when I tried it, so naturally it
gave me an error saying the user id or password was wrong.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

- Russ

Anthony Messina wrote