aqbanking

Dennis Powless claven123 at gmail.com
Sat May 23 12:34:44 EDT 2015

I was using that wiki for the set up.  Yea, I would agree it needs some
updating.  (I would do this if I could get this to work, thus I'm not the
one to do it).  I wish I could.

I remember, years ago I was directed to a web site that had real good
directions on how to set up this, but can't recall what or who did this.  I
feel it was not an official gnucash type of area.

I've had this work in the past, so I know it will work I feel I'm missing a
step or something.  I get the greyed out button on the Action tab or online
actions....  Do I need to do something to enable them?