Mutual fund reinvestment option

Divakar R. divakar07 at dataone.in
Sat May 23 21:18:32 EDT 2015

How else should the transaction be recorded? As I understand, 600 comes
in as income and 600 is added to the investment account. Even if I enter
a single line transaction in Assets:Investments:Mutual Fund:Fund_A as

Transfer:Income:Mutual Fund:Fund_A Shares 18.296: Price 32.7941: Buy 600,

the split looks as I have indicated in earlier mail.

I seem to be missing something here and am not able to get this right.

Thanks,
Divakar