Can't schedule transaction

Colin Law clanlaw at gmail.com
Fri May 29 02:36:09 EDT 2015

You did not answer Volker's other questions in that post ie:
- When you're looking at the SX editor can you confirm that your
transaction is enabled?  It should have a 'check mark' in the second
column.  Also, what's listed as the 'Next Occur/Last Occur' date for
your transaction.
- Is it possible that your transaction did get created but not in the
account you'd expected?

Colin