losing security price data

S McGraw smcg4191 at mtneva.com
Sun Nov 1 20:57:45 EST 2015

Hello,

I upgraded from gnucash-2.6.7 to 2.6.9 (on Fedora-21 using the regular
Fedora update package) and started encountering a problem: the security
price data I've accumulated over several years started disappearing.
Twice I updated the the security prices using the Update Quotes button,
saved gnucash and when I opened it next day, found the Price Editor
window empty.)  Luckily I noticed the problem right away and have good
backups.  I am using Postgresql as the storage backend and the data
really is gone, the "prices" table in the database is empty.  For now
I've reverted back to gnucash-2.6.7.

Is this a known problem?  Am I doing something wrong?