Reference dates for net worth barchart

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 4 20:12:30 EST 2015

JD,

So your patch doesn’t get lost, I would recommend creating a bug report on Bugzilla (cf. http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Bugzilla <http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Bugzilla> for how to do this) and attaching your patch there. The devs for GnuCash are more likely to see the patch and get it into the program that way.

Cheers,
David