Upgrading to 2.6.9 - changes

Wm... tcnw81 at tarrcity.demon.co.uk
Fri Nov 6 16:47:22 EST 2015

Fri, 6 Nov 2015 11:30:59 <1446809459.2863.15.camel at pedro-Satellite-A200>
Pedro Albuquerque <palbuquerque73 at gmail.com> wrote...

>Small translation bellow.

>Olá Rubens,

>não posso dizer que sei. Sou utilizador recente e ainda não consegui
>acertar com as opções.
>Penso que seja por a versão da tradução ser diferente da versão
instalada.

No entanto, alterações definitivas terão de constar das traduções.
Senão, terá de haver uma opção algures no programa para as editar.
Falando em faturas, penso que estejam no menu Business (Negócios?)

Vou traduzir isto para Inglês, senão levamos uma desanda por não
partilhar com os outros utilizadores.

Rubens asked how to change invoice/POS appearance and messages, for
example on the extra notes section. He also wants to know how to remove
columns, like Action, Discount, Taxable, and some other changes in
section Printable invoice.

My best answer is that permanent changes should probably be on the
translation file. Other changes, there must be one or more options to do
it from within the software, but I don't know where. I'm a very recent
user and for personal use only. Not business.

If someone care to answer, I don't mind translating, if Rubens doesn't
do it him self.

===

The Tax Invoice (rather than Printable Invoice) probably offers the most
flexibility from the standard invoice forms.

--
Wm...