new year

Nelson Handcock nelson.handcock at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 14:15:18 EST 2015

There is no automatic function that I know of, but you can do it manually.

- Create a new Gnucash file,

- export your account tree from the old one and import it into the new one,

- Add "opening Balance" transactions into an Equity account in the new one
that matches the closing balance of your asset accounts

- Then re-build your customers and vendors into the new file

- And then you should be good to go.

Thanks & Regards,

Nelson Handcock
0409 149919