Where does the Vat (Sales Tx) go?

John Whitmore arigead at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 14:56:25 EST 2015

Sorry this is me clutching at straws as I'm sure my problem is local to my
configuration. But I'm at that stage where clutcing at straws is all I have
left.

I've got 2 Vat (sales Tax) rates. Both of these are linked in the Tax Table to
the same accout "Liabilities:Vat" My problem is that only one of the rates
gets added to that Liabilities account when I process a payment. So one sales
tax rate goes into liabilities and one tax rate don't. Like I say both are
linked in the tax table to the same account.

What don't help is that I can't see where the hell it is going to.

John