Lot links

Chris Harris chris.harris123 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 17:05:35 EST 2015

I am currently using the latest version 2.6.9  I have used the
business functions for many years.  Many of my invoices show
prepayments, although no customer has ever made a prepayment.  They
have made partial payments.  I have run the check and repair several
times.  If I view the lots in my a/r account, there are many entries.

While researching this I read a comment that these are not needed
unless you offset an invoice with a credit note.  So my question is,
Is it OK for me to manually delete all of the lot links?  Will this
mark my old invoices as unpaid?

Thank you

Chris