Recording Bounced Check

Wm... tcnw81 at tarrcity.demon.co.uk
Thu Nov 12 20:13:40 EST 2015

Wed, 11 Nov 2015 17:15:33
<CO2PR0801MB549FAF7E0A4F383485530D0C9130 at CO2PR0801MB549.namprd08.prod.out
look.com>
Mark Seeba <mseeba at streamwrite.com> wrote...

>Thank you. This was very helpful.

For completeness I think you could also use, from the menus

Transaction / Void transaction <- acting on the payment in a bank
account for e.g.

or

Transaction / Add Reversing Transaction <- ditto

but I'm not sure how these interact with the Business functions and
since this seems to be a one-off or at very least occasional payment
misbehaviour maybe it is best to understand the manual ways and
understand them first, that way you have choices if you come across a
similar situation again and if the client argues you can state your side
a bit better.

Wm...