location of files when I click "save"

Colin Law clanlaw at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 17:23:34 EST 2015

On 19 November 2015 at 22:15, Marc Sopher <mdsophermd at comcast.net> wrote:
> I am new to this forum, so appreciate the advice and will be sure to use
>
> I suspect I am not finding where the recent files were saved to, and will
> keep searching.  Any other suggestions would be appreciated.

To be accurate this is a mailing list not a forum.

I don't understand what you mean.  Does File > Open not work for you?
You said that you knew where the files were so you should be able to
browse to them in the File Open dialog.

As for the Recent Files that is just a list of recently used files
that appears at the bottom of the menu when you click File.

If you are still not having success then please explain *exactly* what
you are doing (click this, click that and so on) and *exactly* what is
happening or not happening.  As you have described it so far you have
not given sufficient information for me to understand what problem you
are having, which makes it difficult to offer a solution.

Colin