gnucash files subscripts

O Cassar ocassar at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 01:41:12 EST 2015

Dear Helper

All my computer documents are backed up to an external hard drive using
Norton 360 software. I cannot find gnu files in the 'financial' folder of
the backup disk. I wish to use the search facility but I don't know the gnu
file subscripts used in the gnu 2.43 program. I'm using the term subscript
to denote the 3 letters following the filename as in .doc for windows Word
files, I'm not sure of the correct terminology! Can you help me?

I don't know in which folders gnucash saved all my accounts data on the
computer hard drive. Is it possible that the Norton 360 software did not
backup these files to my external hard drive?

Thanking you

Oliver Cassar.