GNU Cash Query

John Kenna johnk68 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 02:44:08 EST 2015

Apologies for sending the queries direct to people as I am new to this
discussion group.

In money manager I have 2 accounts (which are linked together), one is the
main bank account and the other is for our petty cash.
In the petty cash we have around 64 transactions and in the bank account we
have around 69 transactions.
we are just going to use GNU cash for recording all of the financial
dealings of our sports and social club, unfortunately the bank account is
linked to our company bank account and we are unable to get online banking
(without paying for it) and we only get monthly statements.

I hope this is enough information

Kind Regards

John Kenna