GNU Cash Query

Daisy Blue 3daisy55 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 09:57:03 EST 2015

What is the error message?
I have encountered two errors in the past when trying to import from CSV:
1. Wrong date format - which means that the date in my system is set up to
UK format dd/mm/yyyy when the import automatically defaults to US system -
mm/dd/yyyy, easily fixed by changing the date format in the box (at the
bottom left of the dialogue box above the transactions) when starting the
import
2. there needed to be an amount in both sides of the double entry, ie, if
the amount was a credit, then a 0 needs to be entered in the debit column
and vice versa.  Do this in the CSV file before trying to import

hope this helps