dealing with two accounts in different currencies

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue Nov 24 10:35:54 EST 2015

Hi Miguel,

For this use case I could completely ignore GBP and just keep all your
transactions (and accounts) in EUR.  Indeed, this is what I do when I
travel.  I have accounts denoted in USD for each of my foreign
currencies.  Then I just record the exchange rates and foreign-currency
amounts in the transaction descriptions, but use USD for the amounts.

-derek