Issue downloading transactions from Chase

Steve butterandsalt at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 20:08:46 EST 2015

In the "let's pile on the topic but not really add much new value"
category... (sorry, too much stuffing)

1. I too have a Chase card, Sapphire Preferred, never had an issue
downloading transactions through GnuCash

2. I got the same email in question from Chase

3. As of today, no transactions are downloaded yet I do see by going to the
website that new ones have been cleared, but I do not receive any type of
error message in GnuCash

4. Yes, the Chase site does indeed have a secure message area, but no, there
are no messages yet received from Chase

Hoping that when the sun rises tomorrow, it will be ok again (ok, I'm
dreamin')