Issue downloading transactions from Chase

Matt Kowske jmk at cmail.nu
Fri Nov 27 10:52:13 EST 2015

On 11/27/2015 06:34 AM, David G Hamblen wrote:

> On 11/26/2015 08:08 PM, Steve wrote:
>> In the "let's pile on the topic but not really add much new value"
>> category... (sorry, too much stuffing)
>>
>> 1. I too have a Chase card, Sapphire Preferred, never had an issue
>> downloading transactions through GnuCash
>>
>> 2. I got the same email in question from Chase
>>
>> 3. As of today, no transactions are downloaded yet I do see by going
>> to the
>> website that new ones have been cleared, but I do not receive any
>> type of
>> error message in GnuCash
>>
>> 4. Yes, the Chase site does indeed have a secure message area, but
>> no, there
>> are no messages yet received from Chase
>>
>> Hoping that when the sun rises tomorrow, it will be ok again (ok, I'm
>> dreamin')
> Me too, except that I never got any notification.  Downloading the qfx
> files (2 cards) from the web site still works, although I had to tell
> GC which account to use.

I just got off the phone with someone in their online department and was
told they have a high priority ticket open right now about some
customers not receiving messages. I was told that we SHOULD be receiving
that message soon, as soon as the ticket is resolved and then will be
able to confirm identity and download transactions again.