Online Quotes

Walter Cinsavich cinsavicw at verizon.net
Mon Nov 30 13:37:09 EST 2015

Hello guru Gnucash,

I need help to get on line prices. I've try to follow the user manual but I
keep getting hung up on some of the terminology. I have Perl installed in my
directory C:\perl64\. . I do not understand how to get the GnuCash "Start"
menu. When I open GnuCash it automatically starts executing files my file
and not a start menu.

I am not familiar with IRC. I've installed mIRC and access #beginner on
channel Quakennet.wc. That's as far as I could get. Is it possible to chat
with someone via land phone line. I sure could use help!!!!.

My email is cinsavicw at verizon.net

Looking forward to hearing from you.