Cannot use windows gnucash - file save crashes app

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Fri Oct 2 10:17:49 EDT 2015

> On Oct 2, 2015, at 2:12 AM, Geert Janssens <geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be> wrote:
>
> Older versions also had some .gconf and .gconfd directories in the user's home
> directory (for gnucash versions before 2.6.0) and optionally a directory for online banking
> (.aqbanking I believe).

Although GnuCash 2.6.x doesn’t write those directories, it does read them for backward compatibility; it will write anything it finds into the registry. Also, .aqbanking is the current home of AQBanking settings; the old one was .banking. Current AQBanking versions may or may not read .banking directories for compatibility, I don’t know.

Regards,
John Ralls