Window 10

GT-I9070 H gti9070h at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 11:13:26 EDT 2015

Hi Robyn Stratford,

I know you are waiting for someone's information is currently experiencing
Win10 with Gnucash.

But I just can tell you is:

I have Win10 ready to be installed but I'm not looking forward to it.

Consider that every consecutive SW update, especially the Windows in fact
they are reselling it the same SW and for to do you think that is another
and better they do many visual changes, and of course, a few significant
changes, then problems are resolved and problems are injected, so they keep
their jobs.

There are legal and illegal ways of practicing a steal!
"*Crime does not pay, the State does not accept competition.*"

It's like a 2015 model car compared with 2016. The 2016 is virtually the
same in 2015 with headlights and new taillights. If the 2015 model works,
the 2016 model will also work except for small unforeseen. Our problems are
not solved, we just exchange it.

Small unexpected will always exist!

Regards
GTI