New AMEX with USAA, direct connect no longer works

Howdy Doody h0wdyd3wdy at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 01:02:14 EDT 2015

Hello,

I got a replacement AMEX for USAA, but the CC number is the same...
just the date is different.  They sent me a new one with a chip.

Anyhow, direct connect in gnucash now says:

Account not found (Code 2003, severity "ERROR")
The specified account number does not correspond to one of the user's
accounts.

I don't understand this.  The account # is the same as my AMEX number.

So I tried to go back to aqbanking setup, and under user, to retrieve
all my accounts.

However, unlike in the past, it only says the following:

00:01:42 Sending request...
00:01:42 Using old SSL preparation code.
00:01:42 TLS Handshake Error: -12 (A TLS fatal alert has been
received.)
00:01:42 Retrying to connect (non-SSLv3)
00:01:42 Using old SSL preparation code.
00:01:42 TLS: SSL-Ciphers negotiated: TLS1.2:RSA-AES-256-CBC:SHA1
00:01:43 Waiting for response...
00:01:44 Parsing response...
00:01:44 Parsing response
00:01:44 Status for signon request: Success (Code 0, severity "INFO")
The server successfully processed the request.
00:01:44 Status for account info request: Success (Code 0, severity
"INFO")
The server successfully processed the request.
00:01:44 Operation finished, you can now close this window.

---

I'm using http 1.1, etc.  Nothing seems to produce anything.

What can I do?