how to change fields in "Find Invoice" dialog box

Thelma Sabim thelma at thelmasabim.com
Wed Oct 14 13:08:17 EDT 2015

Hi,
I would like to tweak the fields in "Find Invoice".
In my GnuCash 2.4.13 the dialog box has Num, Opened, Due, Company, Posted,
Paid, Type, Billing Id.

I would like to eliminate "Type" (because it is invoice anyway) or Opened
or Posted (I would need just one of these date field) and replace it with
the amount. In this way I could see the number, date and the invoice value
to select the correct one to process payment.

Reason for asking: when my client sends the payment to my bank, there is
just the amount, no invoice number. So, if I can insert that field in the
dialog, it would help a lot.

Thank you.

Thelma L Sabim
www.tradutorabrasileira.com
www.portuguesetranslator.net
Curitiba (41) 3276-5659 USA (512) 837-5708
ATA & ABRATES Certified Translator
Juramentada JUCEPAR 12/219-T