2.6.9 exchange rate structure change and reports

Mike Alexander mta at umich.edu
Thu Oct 22 00:24:28 EDT 2015

--On October 21, 2015 at 7:29:49 PM -0700 John Ralls
<jralls at ceridwen.us> wrote:

> This is becoming a much bigger change than I initially thought it
> would be. Perhaps it would be better to revert the pricedb back to
> the 2.6.7 state and apply it to master for the next major version.
> Any votes one way or the other?

I looked at this a bit tonight too since I worked a bit on that code a
while back.  I think it's going to be a bigger change than we really
want on the maint branch to fix it right.  Your idea of building the
fix into the price DB code makes sense, but that is a big enough change
to things that it may cause a few dangling problems.

                Mike