Finance::Quote Load Times

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 24 12:39:27 EDT 2015

Well, Jed, you’re confirming my own recent experience with GnuCash under OS X. My load times when I first reported troubles were on order of 20 seconds, but have now doubled to about 45 seconds.

Unfortunately, no one has been able to offer an explanation as to what is causing the slowdown. I am hoping your additional input will move the dialog along.

David