Gnucash nytprof file

Jed Diem jed at tulane.edu
Tue Oct 27 18:41:36 EDT 2015

On 10/27/15 3:42 PM, Erik Colson wrote:
> John Ralls <jralls at ceridwen.us> writes:
>
>> I guess that nails my diagnosis, thanks. It still doesn’t explain why
>> David T’s and Jed’s systems are looking on the network for
>> Net::IDN::Encode and Net::LibIDL when mine aren’t. I suppose that it’s
>> moot if the work-around is sufficient, but I’m curious anyway.
> Hi John,
>
> I have no clue what happens.. My El Capitan system doesn't either :)
>
> best

Erik and John,

As I think I wrote before I did not have this problem on my MBA the
night before we traveled.  After arriving in Colorado, I updated, on the
MBA,  Xcode to 7.1 with Command Line Tools and applied Security Update
2015-004.  Given that John did not experience the problem after updating
XCode, it seems reasonable to assume it was the Security update.  I
presume it must have messed with IO::Socket::SSL.

Regards,

--jed