Budget, expense issue

Schuyler Kelley zalethon at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 16:58:46 EDT 2015

Here is a screenshot. (http://imgur.com/a/UqBVe) On one copy, I have added
slightly silly arrows, in case the problem isn't obvious. The -988 under
the Transfers heading is from the Credit Card entry

Thank you, Cheryl, that does apparently describe the same problem... The
totals can't even be edited now, it seems, so that's not the issue here
either. I'm sorry to see that it hasn't been dealt with more in the mean
time!

Schuyler