Help Mysql Interface

Dalayr W. Hight dhight4 at tx.rr.com
Sat Oct 31 10:35:22 EDT 2015

Second post to this mailing list hopefully somebody out there can help
or at least acknowledge that my post is reaching the mailing list.

I installed gnucash on my linux machine.

The saving to mysql format doesn't work
I dont get a menu option to save to mysql when I create an account package
ONLY XML

I assume it's something in the way its installed (a missing optional
package maybe) but don't have any idea where to start.

What am I doing wrong??

--

*My machine particulars are;*

     gnucash about menu shows
         GnuCash Version 2.6.9
         This copy was built from rev 4241505+ on 2015-10-08.

     cat /etc/issue shows
         Fedora release 21 (TwentyFedora release 21 (Twenty One) One)

     uname -a gives
         Linux localhost.localdomain
         3.19.3-200.fc21.i686 #1 SMP Thu Mar 26 22:12:19 UTC 2015 i686
i686 i386 GNU/Linux