Post voucher n° to both accounts in a transaction

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Wed Sep 2 08:47:22 EDT 2015

Please make sure to keep the conversations on the mailing list. You can do so by using the
"Reply to all" or "Reply to list" features of your mail program.

It is also good e-mail etiquette to change the subject of your mail if you are starting a new topic.

As for your question itself, I don't know the answer (which illustrates the motivation to send to
the list instead of private people directly). Hopefully someone else can chime in.

Regards,

Geert