Importing data from another program

GT-I9070 H gti9070h at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 12:36:32 EDT 2015

Hello Dan,

I think I have something that can help you:

XLSM2QIF - Import/Export - 64-bit Excel/QIF/XML/GnuCash - FREE forever.

Hi dear friends!

When I searched converters, I just found software that did not work well or
that were paid, then:

It is with great pleasure that I come to share this beautiful, pretty code
with everyone.

For some time I have and I've been using this code and I hope it will be
useful to you. (See attached file.)

This code is not complete and has not been extensively tested, has been
tested only in particular uses (for me works flawlessly), then it is to be
expected that there are problems, but I believe it is not difficult to
solve.

If you need some help, do not hesitate to ask, I will do whatever is in my
power to help.

ENJOY !

Regards
GTI