Printable invoice always shows DUE amount

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Mon Sep 14 15:24:58 EDT 2015

Dear Hossain,

On Mon, September 14, 2015 3:10 pm, Hossain wrote:
> Thnk u very much, where do I find this
>
> "Display Payments" option in the report options ?
>
> Can u be specific , I didnt find any such thing, I m very new to GNUCs

I already answered this question in my message from 2:50pm US/EDT,
MessageID <babd9319855636025c0538b56568041a.squirrel at mail2.ihtfp.org>,
which indeed is the message you JUST REPLIED TO, which means YOU DID NOT
READ THE MESSAGE TO WHICH YOU JUST REPLIED!!!!!!

Please read that message again, in its entirety, before responding again.

Thank you,

-derek

> On 15-Sep-2015 12:50 AM, Derek Atkins wrote:
>> "Display Payments" option in the report options

       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745