Difference in Equity and Assets (checking a/c)

Maf. King maf at chilwell.net
Tue Sep 15 08:38:00 EDT 2015

On Tue 15 September 15 18:03:27 Hossain wrote:
> Why is salary an income for a business ? Its an income for individual.
> The business pays for salary, it shud be expense in business account.

Hi Hossain,

I don't recall you making clear if you were using GC to keep personal books or
business books.

Regardless,  the example was just that - an example.  It doesn't really matter
if you call the income salary (to personal books) or sales (to business
books), the principle is the same.

0.02
Maf.