Can't generate reoport

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 15 10:59:06 EDT 2015

Bruce,

I do not know why your reports are failing. There are myriad reasons why that might occur.

For starters, what version of gnuCash are you using, and on which operating system?

David

P.s. it is going to be much more useful for you to address your questions to the mailing list, rather than to me.  I am merely another user, and most likely will not have as much insight into the ultimate source of your trouble as the collected wisdom of the list.