1 Bank Entry - Multiple Invoices/Customers

Edward Doolittle edward.doolittle at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 14:25:44 EDT 2015

I just deposit one cheque at a time and collect a separate transaction slip for each cheque. Instead of entering them into GnuCash as "Deposit" I include a little more detail which enables gnc to use a template transaction if one exists, so typically the only other data I need to enter is the amount. That makes up for the extra time required for depositing one cheque at a time, in my experience. At some rate of cheque deposits that breaks down, but then you should probably be grouping transactions in gnc account or accounts different from your bank account before depositing.

Sent from my iPad