Year 1899

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 15:49:54 EDT 2015

On 9/21/2015 1:14 PM, kurtg1234 wrote:
> United status.   They only changes that made to the default is short date is
> "ddd M/dd", so that I see the day of the week on my task bar.
>

> --

I seem to recall a similar issue on my Windows 7 machine long ago.  I
just checked mine and I now have set the short date to M/d/yyyy and long
date to dddd,MMMM dd,yyyy.  This also, for me, puts the weekday onto the
time and date on the  taskbar.

Give that a try and see if it fixes your issue.

David C