Year 1899

AC gnucash at acarver.net
Mon Sep 21 18:38:41 EDT 2015

On 2015-09-21 14:56, David Carlson wrote:
> On 9/21/2015 4:12 PM, kurtg1234 wrote:
>> I'm surprised, but that did fix my problem.   It's nice to have the slashes
>> back too.  Thanks.
>>
>> It's a bug, but Win7 is becoming an archaic OS.
>>

> I think that it is probably a GnuCash bug that might also appear in Win
> 10, but I cannot check that.  I do not recall whether I filed a bug
> report back then.
>
> David C

There's a small subtlety with the Windows 7 clock on the task
bar/notification area.  IF your task bar is only one row high, Windows
will use the Short date format for the clock.  If the task bar is two or
more rows tall then Windows will use the Long date format because
there's more room to display the clock and it will show the day of the
week, too.