Transaction Imports

Nikolai Nowaczyk mail at nikno.de
Sat Sep 26 06:19:29 EDT 2015

Hi Barry,

I had the same problem and can so far not offer a really good solution.
At the moment I am converting the csv from my bank to qif and replace
the target account along the way according to a pre-defined set of
rules. Then I import the qif to gnucash. The code is here:

https://github.com/niknow/BankCSVtoQif

For me it works fine - but you would have to add the csv dialect of your
bank in order to get it to work for you (see documentation).

Best regards
Nikolai