OFX File not displaying most transactions on import

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 00:02:08 EDT 2015

Phil,

If you go to http://www.ofx.net/ You can find the official specifications,
all variations of which clearly require that the FI assign unique FITID's
to each transaction.  If they are not unique they could not be imported to
any client application that expects the specification to work.  In theory
you can inform your bank that they need to revise their program to meet
whichever variation of the spec that they claim to adhere to, but whether
they will respond favorably might depend on factors unknown to me.

David C