GnuCash 2.6.8 released

Steve butterandsalt at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 08:04:08 EDT 2015

Ok, so I just upgraded.  Using Windows 10.

Everything seems to work ok, except for one thing.

When I go to try and save the data file using "Save As" off the File Menu,
I'm unsuccessful, eg it hangs up with "Not responding" after I click the
"Save As" command, and I have to kill the program.  Have tried it multiple
times and same thing happens.  Have never had a problem previously saving
the data file under another name.  Any ideas?