GnuCash 2.6.8 released

Ron Schnatzmeyer NoSoy1 at charter.net
Wed Sep 30 17:24:28 EDT 2015

I reran and yes there are some errors:

Err http://archive.getdeb.net rafaela-getdeb/apps amd64 Packages
   521  Origin Down [IP: 104.28.24.125 80]
Err http://archive.getdeb.net rafaela-getdeb/apps i386 Packages
   521  Origin Down [IP: 104.28.24.125 80]
N: Ignoring file 'getdeb.list.bck' in directory
'/etc/apt/sources.list.d/' as it has an invalid filename extension
W: Failed to fetch
http://archive.getdeb.net/ubuntu/dists/rafaela-getdeb/apps/binary-amd64/Packages
521  Origin Down [IP: 104.28.24.125 80]

W: Failed to fetch
http://archive.getdeb.net/ubuntu/dists/rafaela-getdeb/apps/binary-i386/Packages
521  Origin Down [IP: 104.28.24.125 80]

E: Some index files failed to download. They have been ignored, or old
ones used instead.

I'm using Mint 17.2 with cinnamon. Do I need to do something different?
My understanding is Mint is based on Ubuntu.

apt-cache says this:
gnucash:
   Installed: 1:2.6.1-2
   Candidate: 1:2.6.1-2