Price editor problems

Michael mjchurchil at aol.com
Sun Aug 7 13:45:41 EDT 2016

Hi Steve, I believe there is a bug with manually entering prices in
2.6.12.  It has been fixed in 2.6.13, but that does not seem to be
available on the repositories.  I built 2.6.13 from source, for the
first time, with several false starts, and the error did seem to be
gone.  I was using Mint 17.3 which is based on Ubuntu 14.04.  Now I have
switched to Mint 18 which is based on Ubuntu 16.04, but do not seem to
be able to build 2.6.13 with that platform.  I don't have a great need
to enter prices so am waiting to see if 2.6.13 shows up on the
repositories.  Not an ideal solution.  Best of luck if you try to build
2.6.13.  Mike