Australia GST setup

Christopher Lam christopher.lck at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 03:59:53 EDT 2016

Thank you so much. All makes sense.

Every RCTI will *need* to be dissected, and GST:BAS accounts for recording
GST monies actually *transferred* to taxman.

(And we haven't discussed that the quarterly GST payments can be adjusted
with the income tax payments, generating another split transaction :-o )

I think I'll prepare article for wiki.

FWIW I am not using AR/AP nor Tax tables, and life is simpler that way.

We <3 gnucash and its developers... everytime I meet the
accountant/financial planner they're astounded how quickly I can retrieve
information.

Thank you for thoughtful replies!