crash when approving scheduled transactions since last run

Kurt R. Rahlfs app at affinityCM.com
Fri Aug 12 12:31:57 EDT 2016

When approving scheduled transactions since last run gnucash crashes.  I
cancelled the inclusion and did some work.  Then saving and quitting I
tried opening gnucash and approving the transactions again.  Still no joy.

I'm running on Ubuntu 16.04 64 bit. Using GnuCash 2.6.12 built from rev
ed11f6d+ on 2016-04-18.

Only one transaction is being added:
- Overview tab
Enabled
Create in advance: 21 days
Occurrences: Forever
- Frequency tab
Frequency: Monthly, start date 2016-06-23 (The computer's date is
2016-08-12.)
Every: 1 months
On the: 2nd except on weekends: Use the previous weekday. (The 2nd of
upcomming month is on Friday.)
-Template transaction tab
funds in to Expenses:Utilities:Gas $40
funds out from Assets:Current Assets:Checking $40

Thanks for any help.
kurtRR

--
Kurt R. Rahlfs