dual boot win7 and linux - gnucash files?

Elmar Schmeisser eschmeisser at nc.rr.com
Fri Aug 12 14:56:42 EDT 2016

Ha!  found it - http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Custom_Reports says they
are here: C:\Program Files\gnucash\share\gnucash\scm\gnucash\report

So I just need to copy this folder to

/usr/local/share/gnucash/scm/gnucash/report

(if I can find that folder).

The wiki on aqbanking however does not give file locations for linux,
although I did find it in windows under user/<username>/aqbanking

- Elmar