Ubuntu wrong license

mario mario_solorzano at me.com
Tue Aug 16 20:33:55 EDT 2016

Hi !

I write to you because I was about to install GnuCash on my pc but
noticed that it has the wrong license being shown.

I did some more research on GnuCash by looking in:
https://directory.fsf.org/wiki/Gnucash where I found it is actually
licensed under GPLv2orlater.

I don't know why Ubuntu is offering it under an "Open Source" license so
I wanted to notify you in case you wished to let them know that they
should change this.

I've noticed they are doing this with many pieces of software but don't
know why. I have attached a screen shot for you.

Thanks,

Mario