Price Editor

Les lelliott5 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 17:01:25 EDT 2016

I have finally updated GC to 2.6.13 (I waited for the repo to update).
However, I still have issues with Price Editor. It opens as expected and
I can access various parts as well. However when I click close it
hangs.  I checked system monitor in Linux Mint and the GC process was at
100%.  It took maybe 2 minutes to finally close.

For what its worth, I ran GC 2.6.12 without issues under Linux Mint 17.2.

Suggestions?  Is this a bug? Anyone else seeing this problem?

Thanks,
Les