Bulk processing cust/vendor payments

yary not.com at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 07:44:32 EDT 2016

Thanks much! The slot info is what I'm least familiar with, and it's
pushing me away from SQL for payments. If I get something wrong, I'm not
familiar enough to debug it quickly, and the matching payments through the
GUI should be faster.

I like your first suggestion, to assign payments in the UI. After trying
both "Business->Customer->Process Payment" and "Assign as payment," I
prefer how the books look using the latter. Think I can click through them
all in an hour or two.

If it gets too monotonous, I'll try coding something using the GnuCash
API- gncInvoiceApplyPayment
looks promising.