Moving Accounts Around.

fellowtraveler at comcast.net fellowtraveler at comcast.net
Thu Aug 25 22:57:36 EDT 2016

Thanks all for the help with the Lot Links, I am taking a look at that; it’s a shame there isn’t an easier way to look at those relationships. Anyway, I have another issue that has cropped up hopefully the community knows a solution.

I am working on re-ordering the accounts I am maintaining. I was told that to move entries to a new account I could simply delete the entries and I would be given the opportunity to select a destination for the entries in the account I was deleting. This worked well for most accounts however I ran into some accounts that have entries linked to invoices, when I try to delete them I get the following error message:

The list below shows objects which make use of the account which you want to delete.\nBefore you can delete it, you must either delete
those objects or else modify them so they make use\nof another account.
Printed in a dialog box which can only be acknowledged. So is there anyway around this? I’d prefer not to have to open up and adjust each individual invoice. Any suggestions?
Thanks. :)